Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looks like I'm buying a new laptop

Last night while I was making dinner (veggie quiche) I heard a bang.

Me: What was that?
H: Oh nothing.
Me: No really, what was that!
H: Daddy's computer.
Me: (as I'm flying out of the kitchen) What?
H: It's all right, nothings broken
Me: Turn it on
H: Look it turns on fine
Me: You are one lucky girl.

We move on with the night, I went to LAX, then went out for a friends
birthday ... tacos and beer. When I got home at 10:45, the conversation
went like this:

J: Do you know my computer is broken?
Me: What?
J: Hannah broke my computer
Me: No, she said it dropped, but she turned it on, and it worked.
J: The top is not securely attached to the bottom. Also, no one told
me about my computer when I got home. I can't trust them at all.
Me: Well, I'm sure they didn't think to tell you about it, since they
thought it was OK.
J: So, if I crash your car and fix it, it's all right?
Me: No, it would be like you bumped someone's car in the parking lot,
and everything was fine and didn't tell me. She honestly thought it was
fine.
J: I'm so frustrated ... I'm going to bed

So, we move on to day. No real comments about the laptop, but I did get
a special email from him. He has informed me that he needs a new mac
book air. Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment