Friday, September 21, 2012

My thoughts

Some of my random thoughts:

I think that ALL elected officials should have to make their tax returns public. I don't care if you are a federal or local elected official ... if you are going to throw stones, you should make your dirty laundry known too.

I believe in profits for companies.

In this election, i believe in freedom of the individual and financial freedom for the country. I don't want someone telling me what I can and can't do to my body. On the other hand, I don't think that my company to have to pay for my indiscretions. I think that we need to get our financial house in order before we can even start paying for other countries issues or giving money for conventions. Everyone has had to cut back ... why not the government?

No comments:

Post a Comment