Saturday, September 1, 2012

1 month in

Here are some pictures from the new house.  We have been in for a month ... and we are almost there.  The biggest issue that I have is what to put on the walls?  You can see a few pictures here and there ... but basically, I have no idea what I'm doing.





Downstairs family room





Laundry room.  I love this room.  I need to figure out how to put a sewing table in there and still manage all the other stuff

 Dining Room
 Jonathan's office / workout room.  He was actually studying, so I decided not to disturb him.
 Half of the deck.  The table seats 6.   The other chair are pulled under the upper deck because I didn't want them to fly around in the winds from Hurricane Isaac.
The business side of the deck.


Little cubby area outside of our bedroom Walk in closet

\

One of pictures that I bought in China


Front of the house


Some people put college team on their flag pole ... we put rugby.  Rugby is NOT a popular sport around here if you are wondering.  Gabby had to explain to someone at the bus stop who the "All Blacks" were.  Others have asked friends if there was something "weird" about us ... because why would you put a flag with "All blacks on a pole with a leaf".  Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can fit my entire apartment into your kitchen and den! How nice to have space again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you say that ... G's HK bedroom fits into the cut out hallway in our upstairs. People don't believe me when I say we lived tight for two years.

    ReplyDelete