Friday, March 29, 2013

Funk

I have been in an expat funk these last few months. I finally feel like I am starting to see the light at the other end of the tunnel.

I am walking the dog at least 5 days a week and we are doing around 17-20 miles, and I think that the exercise routine is good. I am also playing tennis more and taking lessons outside of the neighborhood, which is also a really good thing!

I still think about Hong Kong almost daily. It's not that I long to go back there, it's just good memories of traveling, the time I got to spend alone with the girls and the friends that I made.

Sunday is Easter and J's birthday. We are having good friends over for dinner and dessert - and I'm really excited about cooking a big meal!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had made dinners when you were here. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete