Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur


The bottom of Batu Caves (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batu_Caves).




Posted by Picasa



This was where we had lunch.
We decided on Indian. The girls thought that it sounded cool because we were being served on banana leaves instead of plates. Along with these sides, we got lamb, chicken and fish. It was the best Indian food we had ever eaten.

This is a picture of the town.
Posted by Picasa

The Elephants. We got to feed them, ride them and then play with them in the river. They are such amazing animals.





Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

Monkeys. I'm not a huge fan. I really don't like the Wizard of Oz because of them and I'm also not a fan of Planet of the Apes. So, when this was on the list of things, I didn't think that I really wanted to do it. But, it was actually a lot of fun until ...




This one decided to jump on my shoulder. At first, they didn't jump on anyone else, but then sat on Jonathan and Gabby's shoulder too. Hannah was too scared. The monkey jumped on her hip, and she freaked out!




Gabby's new buddy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment